Terms & Conditions
Optional – JHB - OR Tambo or Nelspruit – Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (MQP)
Note: International Arrivals landing later than midday are advised to depart on this tour the following day, where we will meet at your hotel @ 08h00 and conduct a scenic road transfer via the Panorama en route to Hazyview – Full Day Tour.
International Arrivals landing before midday are advised to catch a connecting flight to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (MQP), arriving at midday, where we will then conduct a highlighted afternoon Panoramic Mountain Tour en route to Hazyview.
● Tour in air-conditioned vehicles
● 10-seater open safari vehicles
● Professionally Escorted
● Discover the “Full Circle Summer Spectacular” with our professional Tour Guides.
● Rooms with private facilities, on a twin share basis.
● All accommodation is of a 3 star standard
● Single Supplement rates apply
● 10 Breakfasts
● 2 lunches / day 1 departure JHB & Day 7
● Airport transfers included.
● Kruger National Park Conservation Levy included
● Toll Fees
● Lunch & Dinner
● Air fares
● Alcoholic Beverages
Please note: This tour may be run in reverse
General Terms & Conditions
● Booking – Will only be confirmed on receipt of a 50% deposit
● Guests – Minimum 2 ~ Single Supplement rates apply for a single traveller
● Payment - Tours 50% (fifty percent,) of any tour rate is due and payable on booking the tour
● Full & Final payment is due and payable 30 days before departure of tour or transfer
● Rates are subject to change without prior notice
● Cancellation• 15 to 20 days before departing country of origin• 25% Cancellation Fee payable on total quoted rate• 15 days or less i.e. 100% of total quoted rate• No show: 100 %.
Certain accommodation establishments apply more stringent cancellation fees, which will apply if deemed necessary.
● Vehicle Charter
● Quoted rates include vehicle driver / guide, fuel and toll fees
● Gratuities are not included
● Full amount payable before departure
● Confirm all quotations in writing and bookings are subject to availability
● Guide accommodation and meals are not included, unless otherwise stipulated.
● Transfers - Air conditioned Vehicles
● Game viewing - Open Safari 4 x 4 Vehicles
● Departure - Guests are requested to be ready 15 minutes before departure and departures are subjected to availability
● Guides - Fully qualified. THETA & FGASA registered.
● Health requirements - No inoculations are required but anti malaria precautions are recommended in the Mpumalanga & Mozambique regions.
● Bush Clothing - Only light safari clothing is necessary for the months of September to April.
● For the remainder of the year a warm jersey or jacket is required. Walking trails, a pair of comfortable shoes.
● Currency - In South Africa all major credit cards, travellers’ cheques and cash are widely accepted.
● Insurance - Travel insurance is not included and the guests need to arrange this with their travel agents. Vehicles are properly insured.
● Visa’s - Consult your Travel Agent to ensure multiple entry / exit visas have been arranged in visiting certain countries outside of the South African borders.
● Flights - Are not included in the quoted rates.
Personal Safety - It is advisable to follow internationally accepted guidelines with regard to personal safety.